For this test I used the EWA Marine U-B100 underwater housing, the Canon 5D markii and the Dynamic Perception Stage Zero dolly.
My main objective for this test was really to see how well the camera transition from surface to subsurface. As a whole I am very pleased with the outcome of the test, I still have a few things that I need to adjust, one obvious observation is the camera and magic arm set up as well as the speed of the dolly. In the first sequence once its underwater, the camera moves quite a bit, this happened because it touched the bottom before the cart reached the end of the dolly.
I will be running some more tests soon, in the mean time please feel free to ask me any questions about the set up I used.