If you are new to pro photography as a career or thinking about transitioning from being an amateur to going pro, you need this class!
Selina Maitreya has been a consultant to new and established photographers internationally, for over 30 years. She continues to counsel photographers in every area of the commercial realm.
During her keynote driven lecture she will discuss:
• How to know when its time to take “The Leap”
• The different commercial photo markets and the value that buyers seek from photographers
• The tools you need to have in place in order to launch
• The “new selling paradigm” and how you can develop a business that will be attractive to today’s buyers.
• The importance of developing a vision-based portfolio
• Presentation options from web to blogs to print book to iPads.
• Selina’s 4-step approach to successful marketing.